Vitamin B refers to the group of important vitamins that are essential for the body to release energy from fats, protein, and carbohydrates. These vitamins include:
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) that is found in bread, pork, and whole bread. It helps with digestion, growth, and it keeps the nerves healthy.
2. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) which is very important for the body to produce red blood cells that is found in red meat, mushrooms, milk, etc.
3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin) which is essential in converting the food or supplements into energy. It aids the digestive system, skin, and nerves so that they will function normally.
4. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) that plays essential role in maintaining the bodys red blood cells. It is also important in producing antibodies and nerve tissues.
5. Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) which is found in fresh fruits, green plants, yeast, and liver. It is important for the division and growth of cells.
6. Vitamin B12 (Pantothenic acid) which is essential for the body to release energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It also plays an important role in 핀페시아 developing the central nervous system and cell...